As we look towards restarting our in person Wednesday night Youth Group here are some precautions we are taking.
- Attendance will be taken as students arrive, and temperatures will be marked. Anyone with a temperature of over 100F will be double checked and asked to go home if they do have a fever.
- We will adhere to the city’s recommendations and not have “pods” of more than 15 people at a time.
- As the weather allows, we are going to do as much of our regular activities outdoors as possible.
- Masks will be strongly encouraged during small group and discussion time, especially if someone is uncomfortable being around other who are unmasked.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the youth basement as well as throughout the church and outside.
- Games will be played with the goal of keeping a physical distance and caring for each other.
Coughs and sneezes are a part of life, but if your student is feeling sick or unwell we’re asking that you keep them home for the week.